- If you’re testing a WPC button and don’t see stats in the admin area, you may have set the wrong user (you’re an admin and you’re tracking authors, for example).
- If you’ve set WPC to automatically show up and don’t see the button, you could have selected the wrong content type.
- If you can’t see any WPC buttons, you may not be logged into WordPress (they only show up for logged in users).
- If you can’t see buttons or progress bars, your theme could be blocking our plugin, like Optimize Press and Beaver Builder (neither are supported by our software).
- If you use a caching plugin, try adding
async="true" to any shortcodes you use to get around it.
- Make sure you aren’t using curly quotes in shortcodes (this goes for any WP plugin, not just ours. So
[wpc_button name=“name”] will not work, whereas
[wpc_button name="name"] will work.
Return to Support Articles